CONDITIONS AND RULES
1. Entries taken on Show Field, or by posting the enclosed Entry Form.
2. No entries taken without Entry Fees, and must be paid prior to entering the ring.
3. All objections must be made in writing to the Secretary within one hour of judging of the particular Class and must be accompanied by a £5.00 deposit. This ruling will be strictly adhered to.
4. The Judges decision will be final.
5. The Committee will not be responsible for any accident to either animal or person on the Show Field.
6. The Committee shall have the power to settle any matter which may arise which is not covered by the foregoing rules.
7. The organisers will not accept any liability for personal injury or loss or damage to any vehicle or other property howsoever caused.
8. All Cups & Shields to be returned to the Secretary one month prior to date of Show.
9. Cups & Shields will be presented to winners at various intervals during the day by the Show President.
10. Free admission to ALL horse and sheep exhibitors.
11. The Committee reserves to itself the right to refuse or reject any entry without stating the reason for doing so.